Mom Quiz

S-Spencer 9
A- Austin 8
H-Hailey 6
E-Ethan 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
S- I love you and How was school today
A- I don't know
H- Good Night Hailey
E- Lets go to your Meeting

2. What makes mom happy?
S- When we help you
A- Me being a good kid
H- Me
E- When he says Lets go to your meeting

3. What makes mom sad?
S- When I am stressed out
A- When I am mean
H- If I don't get to run a race
E- When I step on a rock

4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
S- Turns on funny TV shows, and tell funny jokes
A- Crack eggs and do spiders on me
H- Tickle me
E- Watches Little Einsteins with clown monsters

5. What was your mom like as a child?
S- Funny
A- Bunched up in a pile of Children
H- Naughty
E- I am a child of God

6. How old is your mom?
S- 33
A-33
H- 32
E- 4

7. How tall is your mom?
S- 5ft 8
A- 5 1/2 feet
H- Very
E- 30lbs

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
S- Spend time with kids and dad
A- Play with kids
H- Play with me
E- Sleep and watch a show

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S- I don't know probably spend time with dad
A- Clean and take care of everyone
H- Think of me
E- Spank me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S- Being the worlds first googleineare
A- Cooking
H- To be rich
E- I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
S- Running
A- Running
H- Washing the dishes
E- Running on my treadmill

12. What is your mom not very good at?
S- Beating me on playstation
A- Spanking
H- Not crying
E- Spanking, I can spank harder than you

13. What does your mom do for her job?
S- Work in the house
A- Take care of our family
H- Clean the house
E- Make you eat a jawbreaker

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
S- Mashed potatoes and gravy
A- Your food (he means the food I cook)
H- Cracklin Oat Bran
E- Chicken

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
S- how much hard work she has to do
A- When she wins a race or at least gets second or third place or gets a trophy
H- If you run a whole mile
E- Going on the potty

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
S- Mary Test (from Johnny test)
A- Dorothy (from wizard of oz)
H- A bear
E- Ang

17. What do you and your mom do together?
S- Board Games
A- Jobs
H- Play
E- Slide

18. How are you and your mom alike?
S- Hair color
A- We both have heads, eyes, nose, mouth, hair and same family
H- We both like cream

19. How are you and your mom different?
S- I'm a boy you're a girl
A- I'm a boy you're a girl
H- our hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S- You tell it to me all of the time
A- Because you are my mom and you take care of me
H- You tell me all of the time

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
S- Grandma Marchant's house
A- Home
H- Grandma Marchant's house

Comments

Debbie D said…
That is too funny. I love that you're 30 lbs. tall.
Cute!! I think that is funny that Ethan can spank harder than you.
The Hoggan's said…
Haha! Glenn and I laughed the most about how Ethan is proud when you go on the potty!

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Nobility in Motherhood and Joy in Womanhood

Divorce....A love lesson

Poison part one