Ethan is 4

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today is Ethan's Birthday! It seems like it was just yesterday that I had him. He is so grown up now. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said a combine and that is all that he wanted.

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment for Austin. After the appointment we went to the store to pick up his prescription. He brought money from his allowance to buy Ethan a present. When Spencer and Hailey got home from school they also wanted to give Ethan a present. I wasn't planning to go back to the store so they both went into their rooms and found things to give him. Spencer gave Ethan a sea shell a rock and a pedometer (if you know Spencer rocks are truly a treasure to him so it is really a thoughtful gift). Haily gave Ethan a toy gun that is pink. It was a toy she picked while we were on vacation to Yellowstone. I felt happy that my kids are so nice to each other.

While we were at the pharmacy Ethan sat next to a little old lady and said loudly "hi, I'm sick." The little old lady moved to a new spot..lol....and no Ethan isn't sick.

This morning I went in and woke Ethan up so he could open his presents before the kids left for school. He didn't want to get up. He did after a few minutes though.
Photobucket

This afternoon Ethan spent riding around the farm with Tyler and he fell asleep so when I went to get him so we could sing happy birthday and Grandma Jodi could give him his present he was kind of out of it. You can tell by the first couple of pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm so glad to have my charming little Ethan in my life. He is such a cute boy and a good brother to the rest of the kids. I know he was meant to be a part of our family.

Comments

Ethan is cute! That's funny that he announced that he was sick.
Debbie said…
A combine?! That's too cute! I love your cake, it's really cute. And it is so nice to hear how thoughtful all the other kids were to get presents for Ethan. Happy birthday to your little guy.
Juliann said…
Wow! Happy birthday to Ethan!
Heather said…
Happy BIrthday Ethan!! I love that your kids picked out one of there own special toys to give there brother:)

Popular posts from this blog

Goodby to Jasper

Seattle and Gratitude....a life lesson