4 wheeler accident

The month since school has been out has flown by! My house has been a lot cleaner since my slaves...lol have been home to clean it. I have been going through a lot more laundry though. The kids go outside and play in water and then think it is time to come in and get fresh clothes on. I made a new rule that unless I approve they can't change their clothes.

A couple of days ago Spencer and Austin came home from riding their 4 wheeler's. I saw them pull into the yard and wondered why Austin was using his 4 wheeler to push Spencer's. As they came into the house Austin came into the kitchen and warned me that Spencer had an accident on his 4 wheeler. When Spencer came into the kitchen I could see that he had a bloody nose and scraped up his face. He also hurt his neck and shoulder. I decided that I should probably take him to the Emergency room to be checked out. After about 4 hours of waiting they said one spot on his neck looked questionable but it probably wasn't a fracture and he has some pulled ligaments in his neck. I know his neck has been pretty sore but I am so grateful that he wasn't hurt worse. Spencer said that he was going down a hill that was too steep. He went over the handle bars and the 4 wheeler rolled on top of him and then bounced back up. Austin saw it all happen and told me he thought that Spencer was dead. We are all thankful that he is okay. Hailey is such a sweet nurturing sister. She took great care of Spencer. She would bring him ice water in his room and check to make sure he was okay. Hailey sure is a sweet girl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby Max is getting to be such a fun baby. I'm sure he is the most spoiled baby that we have had. I love holding him and I don't plan on having any more so I am enjoying every moment. All of the kids love holding him too.
Photobucket

Comments

Nicole Marsh said…
That is crazy, I am glad that he is safe.

Popular posts from this blog

Seattle and Gratitude....a life lesson

Goodby to Jasper

My family Vineyard