October

It has been quite awhile since I wrote about life. In October Ethan turned 6! I can't believe how old he is getting to be. He is such a funny, sweet, happy little boy. When life is crazy at home I look at him and he will be sitting at the table coloring and whistling. I am so thankful that he is a part of our family. We had a birthday party for him before kindergarten. I had planned for a structured party like I always do but I felt much more relaxed this time and let the kids play around a little more.
Photobucket

Recently it has come to my attention that Ethan has something wrong. I have had the feeling for awhile. I have tried to pinpoint what is going on and I have taken him for tests. So far all of the blood tests have come back normal, however I can see that there is something going on so I am just hoping that it isn't something to life altering. In May we go to Primary Children's to meet with a Neuromuscluar Doctor. I keep hoping that one day Ethan will wake up and his little legs will work differently. I love running so much and it makes me a little bit sad to think that he might not be able to run someday. Ethan is such a happy boy that if there is something wrong his little personality will be able to handle it.
Photobucket

I decided to make costumes for the kids for Halloween. Ethan and Max were monkeys! I thought they were so adorable!
Photobucket
Hailey and Brigham were werewolves. Hailey insisted on having her face painted black because otherwise people thought that she was a cat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spencer and Austin dressed as girls! It was fun to put a little makeup on my boys..lol.

We also had the usual chaos that seems to be at our house. Ethan fell off of a seat on the bus on the way home from school and cracked the back of his head and had to get 4 stitches, and Max had his elbow dislocated. Life is good for us and we are incredibly blessed!

Comments

Nicole Marsh said…
I love the halloween costumes!

Popular posts from this blog

Goodby to Jasper

Seattle and Gratitude....a life lesson